Indonesian Paradise Found: 9-Bedroom Riza Villa Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because we're diving headfirst into a review of Indonesian Paradise Found: 9-Bedroom Riza Villa Awaits! and, let me tell you, it's a wild ride. Forget those sterile, cookie-cutter reviews – this is the real, messy, glorious truth.
First Impressions: Paradise? More Like Paradise… With a Few Quirks.
Okay, so "Indonesian Paradise Found" – sounds pretty grand, right? And honestly? It IS grand. The 9-bedroom Riza Villa? Yeah, that's a statement. You roll up, and the sheer scale of the place hits you. Lush greenery, that classic Balinese architecture… It's postcard-perfect. But, and there's always a but, the road getting there was… let's just say my trusty GPS was having a moment. More on that later. (Seriously, pack your Dramamine. Or at least be prepared for some adventure.)
Accessibility - The Good, The Okay, and the "Needs Improvement"
- Accessibility: The information available is limited. I could not find any info on accessibility.
- Elevator?: I'm assuming there is one.
- Facilities for disabled guests: The information available is limited. I could not find any info on accessibility.
The Internet – Free Wi-Fi, Baby! (But Don’t Expect Miracles)
Alright, let's talk tech. Free Wi-Fi. Yes. In all rooms. Yes. Wi-Fi in public areas. Also yes. Did it work perfectly all the time? Absolutely not. There were moments, especially when everyone was simultaneously uploading their sun-drenched Instagram stories, where the connection felt a bit like a dial-up modem from the early 2000s. Still, it was free, and it generally held up. Plus, you could always go for the LAN connection in your room if you needed to get serious. My advice: lower your expectations, and maybe download some offline entertainment before you arrive.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax – Spa Day, Anyone? (Heaven, Then Reality)
Now, this is where things get interesting. This review could get long so hang in there!
- Ways to Relax:
- Body scrub: I'm picturing a massage and the possibility of a treatment in the spa.
- Body wrap: I'm picturing a massage and the possibility of a treatment in the spa.
- Foot bath: Yes, please.
- Massage: Indulge in soothing massages and treatments to melt away stress.
- Sauna: For a relaxing sauna experience.
- Spa: Enjoy spa treatments and facilities for ultimate relaxation.
- Spa/sauna: To continue with the sauna.
- Steamroom: Also for some sauna action.
- Swimming pool: Take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool.
- Pool with view
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: Take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool.
- Gym/fitness: Stay active with the fitness center.
Okay, so the spa. The SPA. When I saw "Spa" on the list, I nearly fainted. My shoulders were already starting to unclench. I envisioned myself, draped in a fluffy robe, sipping something fruity, and getting pampered to within an inch of my life. And… sigh… the reality was a little… different.
The spa was there. It was beautiful, with that dreamy, tropical vibe. The massage itself? Oh, amazing. Honestly, the best Balinese massage I've ever had. My masseuse, Wayan (I think? It was a blissful haze), worked miracles on my knotted muscles. I could have stayed there all day!
But… the "relaxing lounge area" post-massage? A little less idyllic. The air conditioning was struggling, and the piped-in music was, well, let's just say it leaned heavily into the "elevator music" genre. Still, I emerged feeling a million bucks, which, let's be honest, is what really matters.
Cleanliness and Safety – They’re Trying… Really Trying.
- Cleanliness and Safety:
- Anti-viral cleaning products: The hotel is committed to cleanliness and safety, including the use of anti-viral cleaning products.
- Daily disinfection in common areas:
- Doctor/nurse on call:
- First aid kit:
- Hand sanitizer:
- Hot water linen and laundry washing:
- Hygiene certification:
- Individually-wrapped food options:
- Physical distancing of at least 1 meter:
- Professional-grade sanitizing services:
- Room sanitization opt-out available:
- Rooms sanitized between stays:
- Safe dining setup:
- Sanitized kitchen and tableware items:
- Staff trained in safety protocol:
- Sterilizing equipment:
Okay, look, we're all hyper-aware of hygiene these days. And Riza Villa? They take it seriously. Everything felt clean. The staff was wearing masks and seemed genuinely committed to keeping things safe. There were hand sanitizers everywhere. I saw them zapping down surfaces constantly. So, in terms of feeling safe and clean, I give them a solid thumbs up.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Food, Glorious Food! (Mostly…)
Food is a big deal when you're on vacation, right? And the Riza Villa? It delivers on that front.
Dining, drinking, and snacking:
- A la carte in restaurant: The availability of a la carte dining options means you can order your preference.
- Alternative meal arrangement: Dietary restrictions and personal tastes can be accommodated, allowing for a more enjoyable eating experience.
- Asian breakfast: Start your day with an authentic Asian breakfast.
- Asian cuisine in restaurant: Experience the flavors of Asia at the on-site restaurant.
- Bar: Enjoy a selection of drinks at the bar.
- Bottle of water: Complimentary bottles of water are provided for your convenience.
- Breakfast [buffet]: A buffet breakfast is available, offering a variety of choices.
- Breakfast service: Savor your morning meal with breakfast service.
- Buffet in restaurant: The restaurant provides a buffet for you to enjoy.
- Coffee/tea in restaurant: Enjoy a hot beverage alongside your meal.
- Coffee shop: Grab a quick coffee or snack at the coffee shop.
- Desserts in restaurant: Indulge in a delectable dessert to finish your meal.
- Happy hour: Enjoy special drink prices during happy hour.
- International cuisine in restaurant: The restaurant offers a range of international dishes.
- Poolside bar: Relax and enjoy a drink at the poolside bar.
- Restaurants: Dine at the hotel's various restaurants.
- Room service [24-hour]: Enjoy the convenience of 24-hour room service.
- Salad in restaurant: Enjoy the fresh salads that the restaurants offer.
- Snack bar: The snack bar serves a variety of quick bites and snacks.
- Soup in restaurant:
- Vegetarian restaurant: Enjoy vegetarian dining options.
- Western breakfast: Enjoy a Western breakfast.
- Western cuisine in restaurant: the restaurant has a range of Western dishes.
Restaurants, the Food! The breakfast buffet was an event in itself. A glorious spread of everything your heart desires: fresh fruit, pastries, pancakes, eggs cooked to order, the works. The Asian breakfast options were particularly tempting. The coffee? Strong, and plentiful. I might have had four cups one morning. Don't judge me.
The Drinks: the bar! Now, the poolside bar… that’s where the magic happens. Cocktails were expertly crafted, the bartenders were friendly. Recommendation: Sunset at the bar. Trust me.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Make a Big Difference (and Some That Don’t)
- Services and conveniences:
- Air conditioning in public area: Enjoy climate-controlled comfort in public spaces.
- Audio-visual equipment for special events:
- Business facilities:
- Cash withdrawal:
- Concierge:
- Contactless check-in/out:
- Convenience store:
- Currency exchange:
- Daily housekeeping:
- Doorman:
- Dry cleaning:
- Elevator:
- Essential condiments:
- Facilities for disabled guests:
- Food delivery:
- Gift/souvenir shop:
- Indoor venue for special events:
- Invoice provided: Request an invoice for your
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to get real about a trip to 9 Bedrooms Riza Villa in Bali. Forget pristine itineraries, this is the actual messy, glorious, slightly chaotic experience of a vacation, prepped for your viewing pleasure.
The 9 Bedrooms Riza Villa: A Totally Unofficial, Probably-Not-Sanctioned Itinerary (AKA: My Brain Dump)
Phase 1: Arrival & Utter Overwhelm (Day 1-2)
Day 1: Disembarkation and Delirium (and the Search for the Pool)
8:00 AM: Fly into Denpasar. The humidity hits you like a warm, damp blanket. Immediately regret wearing those jeans. Also, I'm pretty sure the customs officer gave me side-eye for my questionable passport photo.
9:00 AM: Find our amazing driver. He seems unfazed by our jetlagged, luggage-burdened parade. Bless him. The car ride to the villa? Beautiful, chaotic, and filled with the constant beeping of scooters. I'm already thinking about buying a scooter, am I mad??
11:00 AM: Arrive at 9 Bedrooms Riza Villa. Jaw. Drop. Holy moly. This place is stunning. Like, magazine-worthy stunning. Okay, maybe we are magazine worthy??
11:30 AM: The villa staff guides us around, and I'm immediately lost on the best way to find the pool. Why are some bedrooms so spacious? I think that is rude.
12:00 PM: Unpack (half-heartedly). Actually, mostly just flop on the king-sized bed and contemplate the meaning of life. And how much sunscreen I need.
1:00 PM: Lunch! A delicious spread of local Indonesian goodies. I eat so much I nearly cry from happiness. This is bliss. I need more.
2:00 PM: Pool time! (Finally). Dive in. Float. Ahhhhh. This is what vacations are supposed to be. I promptly get a sunburn despite my earlier sunscreen declarations.
3:00 PM: Napping time. I have never napped like this. Deep sleep, where you actually fall asleep.
6:00 PM: First cocktails as the sun sets, and the mosquitoes start their attack. I immediately become the buffet.
7:00 PM: Dinner at the villa, catered by the wonderful staff. The food is unbelievable. We eat entirely too much again.
9:00 PM: Bedtime. We need to beat the jet lag.
Day 2: Ubud and an Existential Crisis on a Rice Paddy
8:00 AM: Wake up. Yay. Another day, another adventure. Start to remember I'm not sleeping in my own bed.
9:00 AM: Breakfast, which includes more amazing local fruit. I think I could live on mangoes alone.
10:00 AM: Drive to Ubud (traffic is a beast). The driver is a true hero.
11:00 AM: A stroll through the Ubud market. Sensory overload. So much colour! So many carvings! I'm easily persuaded by a local vendor who tells me I need this "authentic Balinese bracelet". Doubt. But now I have it.
12:00 PM: A walk through the Tegalalang Rice Terraces. Utterly breathtaking. I find myself gazing out at the landscape. My shoes sink into the mud. It is so quiet and beautiful. The beauty just gets to me or something.
1:00 PM: Lunch at a cafe overlooking the rice paddies. I order a vegetarian delight and quietly plan my escape back to the buffet, if my body agrees to it.
2:00 PM: Back at the villa! I am so ready for some quiet time.
3:00 PM: A Balinese massage. Heaven. I fall asleep (again).
6:00 PM: Drinks on the balcony as the sun sets. Still a mosquito buffet. It is going to be a long night.
7:00 PM: Dinner. I probably shouldn't, but I do.
Phase 2: Deep Dive into Villa Life & Accidental Adventures (Days 3-5)
Day 3: The Ultimate Pool Day & Finding My Zen (ish)
- 9:00 AM: Wake up feeling strangely refreshed. The novelty hasn't worn off yet! And breakfast! More mangoes! I could probably live on mangoes for a month. Maybe I could write a memoir. "The Mango Diaries"?
- 10:00 AM: Pool. Pool. Pool. Hours spent floating, reading, and generally doing absolutely nothing. It's glorious. I'm starting to understand the “lazy” part of vacation.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at the villa. Even casual pool snacks feel decadent.
- 2:00 PM: Attempt to learn to surf. Fail spectacularly. Laugh a lot. Drink a lot of salty ocean water. It's all part of the experience!
- 4:00 PM: More pool time. This is the life. This is the dream. This is what I came for.
- 6:00 PM: Attempt to avoid the mosquitoes.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. I am actually hungry.
Day 4: Cooking Class & Cooking Chaos
9:00 AM: The cooking class! So cool to finally do this! Learn how to make my favourite Balinese dishes. Fail at everything.
1:00 PM: Eat the results of our labour.
2:00 PM: Explore the nearby beach. I decide to go snorkeling even though I haven't done that in years.
4:00 PM: The scenery is amazing. I am in my element!
6:00 PM: More cocktails and mosquito swarming.
7:00 PM: Dinner. I never want to stop eating.
Day 5: Temples, Temples, and More Temples (and Regrets)
9:00 AM: Wake up, feel guilty about all the food I've eaten.
10:00 AM: A visit to Tanah Lot temple. The crowds are insane. I don't want to be there. The beauty is astounding, though.
1:00 PM: Lunch with an amazing view.
2:00 PM: I explore more temples. The architecture is gorgeous. It is so quiet.
5:00 PM: I find my way back to the villa and lay by the pool.
6:00 PM: Yet more mosquitoes.
7:00 PM: Dinner.
Phase 3: The Farewell & the Post-Vacation Blues (Day 6)
Day 6: The Goodbye & The Hangover
8:00 AM: Last breakfast! So many mangos.
9:00 AM: Pack, grudgingly. I don't want to leave.
10:00 AM: One last swim in the pool. Soak it all in.
11:00 AM: Say goodbye to the wonderful villa staff. They are amazing.
12:00 AM: Traffic!
1:00 PM: Fly. The end.
2:00 PM: That was too short.
Extra Rambling Thoughts:
- I never want to leave. Bali (and the villa) is a dream come true.
- I need to learn to surf.
- I can't wait to tell everyone how amazing it was.
- I can't wait to go back.
- I should have brought more sunscreen.
- I hope I don’t get a rash.
- I can’t believe this vacation is over.
- I could definitely get used to this.
Okay, there you have it: My brutally honest, slightly embellished, and totally subjective itinerary for a trip to 9 Bedrooms Riza Villa. Remember, this is just a suggestion! Please, go enjoy.
First Choice Grand Suites Thailand: Luxury Awaits – Book Your Dream Escape Now!